Here are Twelve very good reasons to contact us:
- Land surveying using laser levelling equipment to ascertain the possibilities of the project.
- Land drainage design and installation in large areas or small gardens.
- Soil testing to determine if the soils are suitable for pond construction or the type of drainage system required.
- Water table testing to determine if the site can support a pond. A high water table pressure can cause a liner to rise and come up to the surface.
- Design and creation of lakes and ponds large or small. Depending on soil types the pond base may be made of natural clay or may need a liner to be installed.
- Lining systems from an internationally acclaimed specialist company.
- Large pond and lake de-silting using all types of equipment large and small.
- Cleaning of small ponds: removing the fish, pressure washing the liner, cleaning the filter system, re-potting the plants or supplying new plants.
- Installation of spider filtering systems. This is an under water filter system on the pond bed.
- All other types of filter systems, including reed bed systems.
- Using Ultrasonic waves to control algae/blanket weed so there is no need for chemicals.
- Using Siltex to improve the water quality and remove the suspended solids in the water. (Some large areas of water can be treated to kick start the silt de-composing again)